House For Sale

Surely they could have done something better with the ensuite loo and "loft storage" who wants a steamy bath in their bedroom.

Sponsored Links
I know in mothers old house shower too close to sockets outlets in back bedroom, the shower was fitted as my dad could not step into bath, and it was all done in a hurry before he returned home from hospital. But a bath it would seem designed to cause injury be it slipping off the plinth or sockets, or grabbing the pipe work save one's self and flooding bedroom. Ripping out bath would be first job.

But at moment I am looking at selling or renting mothers old house. And if I sell then I will not be ripping out showers, or doing any other work other than empty and clean house. I could be ripping out what new owners want, so selling is easy option. Renting different has to be safe.

Surely they could have done something better with the ensuite loo

Still better than this disaster:

107168_4891324_IMG_07_0000_max_656x437.jpg

He's obviously reached an age, when he's got go, he can't get to the bathroom in time.

Sponsored Links
What's the deal with people putting writing on the wall all the time? I just don't get it.

Probably seen it on Through the Keyhole, looks a bit Footballers Wives to me, Northern Premier League

A year or two ago I saw a house on Grand Designs with an enormous bedroom which included an en-suite bathroom/WC.

It was all behind a very shapely wall which spiralled down from ceiling height to floor.

You could not see the WC from any point in the 'bedroom' part.

But you sure as hell would have been able to detect its use with two other senses.

Baths in bedrooms is popular in large houses. They’re often central at one end, in front of a feature window etc. This one looks like it’s just been shoved in the corner.

Shower room and toilet on ground floor.
The bed.2 toilet is on 1st floor in small room with door.
The bath is visible from stairs ??

Am I reading the floor layout plan incorrectly ? Or are peeps surmising toilet in same room as bath ??
Loads of space given just a two bedder

15569_673339_FLP_01_0000_max_600x600.jpg

Last edited:
It's easier for her to go on top & then you can****************************
****************** removed by mod

Am I reading the floor layout plan incorrectly ?
No basically the stairs are correct on the ground floor but on the first floor they are where the arrow is, not in the corner of the room.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back