How about a face and a name to your user name?

I was wondering how long it would be before you used this thread as a dig at others.

It's not about cowardice, about being a real man or whatever it's about choice. You want to put your mug and name up, good for you. I don't have any social media in my real name - why would I? I prefer to stay safe.
Mottie is an intolerant fascist perhaps?

Sponsored Links
and these
However, over the last two years the atmosphere at the Corner has changed. The number of outspoken radical Muslims attending has been continually increasing. Those who have challenged their message have been regularly spat at, pushed off ladders, punched, kicked and chased out of the park.

Sponsored Links
Can't be, he admires these men

Speakers' Corner is often held up to demonstrate freedom of speech, as anyone can turn up unannounced and talk on almost any subject, although always at the risk of being heckled by regulars. The corner was frequented by Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, George Orwell, C. L. R. James, Walter Rodney, Ben Tillett, Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah, and William Morris.[citation needed].
Well, whether I agree with what’s being said or not, I admire those that get up and say it. I wouldn’t admire anyone who demands the right to be heard without disclosing their identity. You can’t even do that in court unless it was under extreme circumstances. Just sayin'. :whistle:

This is me this morning...

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_082551.jpg
    IMG_20200509_082551.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 95
Well, whether I agree with what’s being said or not, I admire those that get up and say it. I wouldn’t admire anyone who demands the right to be heard without disclosing their identity. You can’t even do that in court unless it was under extreme circumstances. Just sayin'. :whistle:
Jeremy Corbyn ?

Some right miserable paranoid people on here.Mottie sets a post up to try and spread some happiness and joy and is shot down in flames by some....

I was wondering how long it would be before you used this thread as a dig at others.

It's not about cowardice, about being a real man or whatever it's about choice. You want to put your mug and name up, good for you. I don't have any social media in my real name - why would I? I prefer to stay safe.
It was Mottie who started having go at people, did you not expect a response ?

Mottie sets

Yes he did - right about here...
Strange. Not a peep from the fantastic four. Still, I suppose we shouldn’t really expect any of those to break cover - a key requirement for a true keyboard warrior has always been complete anonymity. :LOL:
Perhaps you and Bodd missed it?

Poor show really. No need. I enjoyed the thread and the humour otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Back