How about some information on racism in the UK?

Sadly the interest in this subject on here is driven by avoiding facts not learning about them.

Thats fine saying that if your going to learn. Not just snippets. I have been watching tv and I'm not totally ignorant to the subject, but its so vast.
How can you fit Black history into month.

Sponsored Links
Poor gullible transam.

Er Well yes and no noseall

Yes I am poor very poor as it so happens :sick:

How can I be gullable I voted Brexit :cool:

:LOL:

If u disagree with the 17009 take it up with the BBC ;)

They have a complaints department :LOL:

Incidentally it's 17008

One bloke got boozed up and fell over board

So he does not count think his name was Arthur ? He liked his rum. Apparently

Lots of big financial institutions that exist today with slave money, should pay back into the system in eradicating modern day slavery, because for me this is the only way we can learn from the evil in all of our History. It will never put things right but we can never do that, History is History, we can only do good now.
The problem is who would/could force theses organisations and individuals to re-pay their ill-gotten gains?
Then, in turn, who controls or influences the 'body' that could make such policy?
Money talks.
Those who suffer from the indignities of the past will continue to suffer from the indignities of the past. Those who benefit from slavery and trading in the past continue to benefit.

There's no point in arguing that slavery existed from the year dot, as an excuse for slavery, the emphasis should be on those that continue to suffer from, or those that continue to benefit from, slavery in the past.
Which people, as a racial group, continue to suffer from the inequality of historical slavery?

Sponsored Links
4,000,000 slaves were liberated when a Proclamation was made as a war effort in America. It did not make slavery illegal, so it did not liberate all slaves in America. (Texas refused to free slaves).
Of course the slaves were not truly liberated. The Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws, Institutional Racism and prisons continued to enlsave black people.
About 12.5 million slaves were transported from Africa.
About 15% (nearly 2,000,000) of those died in the crossing.

Last edited:
The BBC has not posted false claims on DIYnot.

Tranny has

So of course we tell Tranny he is publishing false claims.

Tranny has no shame.

If u disagree with the 17009 take it up with the BBC ;)

They have a complaints department :LOL:

Incidentally it's 17008

So he does not count think his name was Arthur ? He liked his rum. Apparently
Source?

The BBC has not posted false claims on DIYnot.

Tranny has

So of course we tell Tranny he is publishing false claims.

Tranny has no shame.

No shame :eek:

Tis true :LOL::LOL:

And false claims :LOL: bit rich coming from you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back