how can i do this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a load of old boring f...s,the advice given here is some what disgusting lol,have you lot no interest in what goes on in the real world instead o logging in here every few hours giving and taking s..t mainly to your selfs grow up fs and get a life, banned for f.....g life i hope :LOL:

Sponsored Links
bad day is a understatement,when you log on here hoping to cheer you up a but and see nosealls answer ie 4 and 1 even 5 and 1mixes makes it even worse , i dont know a bricky who dont use above ground a 6 and 1 mix so for the info he gives makes me wonder if some of the stuff iam not sure about does HE , :)

Why don't you get yourself a cold beer and chill out.

Life does get serious sometimes but tomorrow is a new day.

Sponsored Links
bad day is a understatement,when you log on here hoping to cheer you up a but and see nosealls answer ie 4 and 1 even 5 and 1mixes makes it even worse , i dont know a bricky who dont use above ground a 6 and 1 mix so for the info he gives makes me wonder if some of the stuff iam not sure about does HE , :)

6:1 is like p1$$ and saw dust. Check out site work pointing after only six years in British weather. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back