HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS POACHING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
iVE bEEN CAMPING and decided to go for a bit of fishing late at night in this river close to the camp site, anyway i was there for about 2 hours without a bit, next thing these blokes with a dog sniffing all around came to me and informed me i was in a private river which is for salmon fishing and i would be reported for poaching.

This is rubbish i thought afterwards i could not even poach an egg never mind salmon will i go to jail whats the sentances for this type of crime and is it a criminal offence.

Sponsored Links
Your going to be put in the stocks and humiliated in the town centre.
Shame really, as you where unsuccessful in poaching a salmon :LOL:

;)

bob i take you have fished before?

so therefore you know you need the minimum of a rod licence and going camping doesnt give you permission to fish the river.

you could get serious grief :eek:

If you co operated and gave them your real name, get your wallet out.
About £ 170.00 might be cover it.

That is if they were EA bailiffs

Sponsored Links
bob i take you have fished before?

so therefore you know you need the minimum of a rod licence and going camping doesnt give you permission to fish the river.

you could get serious grief :eek:

ok i did know but all i wanted was one for the BBQ and there where no signs it was dark and i only had one rod your honner.

well looks like i will be a breaking rocks shortly and all because of one soddin goldfish.

well looks like i will be a breaking rocks shortly and all because of one soddin goldfish.

aaah, now for goldfish you need to go late night hedge hopping around Streetly or Sutton Coldfield, armed with a landing net.

it won't be long before you come across an 'urban pond' full of juicy koi goldfish.

dunno what they taste like though.

Hi BOB,

You should fish with me, as I had a 37lb common last night. Would have fed you for 6 months. But, it had to go back (much to the polish anglers horror) and ill be in the anglers mail a week Wednesday!

Had shoulders like Iron Mike!

All for the price of a few cashew nuts!

Sponsored Links
Back