How clean is your van?

FTrooper said:
WoodYouLike said:
FTrooper said:
just my opinion when i see pristine tools, Are you sure that your customers think the way you think they do? ;)
Pretty sure, how many testimonials relating to this do you want to see?
if you sell produce then yes cleanliness is paramount but a construction worker?
Our van is used for delivery produce and for construction (floor fitter) and for surveys and for maintenance services etc etc.
It's my heartfelt opinion that cleanliness is paramount in any circumstance, no matter what trade. And not just in tools, vans etc. Same goes for language, clothing (not three-piece-suits, but proper clothing, neat, clean and undamaged, sure you know what I mean), premisses, attitude.
(But that's me ;))

Sponsored Links
Maxxy said:
Bit like my bedroom. Mum thinks its a tip, but i know exactly where everything is lol.
Don't you believe it! never seen such a mess, naughty girl :evil:

WoodYouLike said:
FTrooper said:
WoodYouLike said:
FTrooper said:
just my opinion when i see pristine tools, Are you sure that your customers think the way you think they do? ;)
Pretty sure, how many testimonials relating to this do you want to see?
if you sell produce then yes cleanliness is paramount but a construction worker?
Our van is used for delivery produce and for construction (floor fitter) and for surveys and for maintenance services etc etc.
It's my heartfelt opinion that cleanliness is paramount in any circumstance, no matter what trade. And not just in tools, vans etc. Same goes for language, clothing (not three-piece-suits, but proper clothing, neat, clean and undamaged, sure you know what I mean), premisses, attitude.
(But that's me ;))
seeing a tradesman in a well used pair of overalls and a well used set of tools would give me more confidence than a suited and booted one

MUM said:
Maxxy said:
Bit like my bedroom. Mum thinks its a tip, but i know exactly where everything is lol.
Don't you believe it! never seen such a mess, naughty girl :evil:

I wish i was a girl, id sit infront of a mirror all day :LOL:

Sponsored Links
FTrooper said:
seeing a tradesman in a well used pair of overalls and a well used set of tools would give me more confidence than a suited and booted one
I'm sure you know, or at least get the drift, of what I'm talking about. Well used overall, but clean and without holes and butt hanging out is fine with me.

WoodYouLike said:
FTrooper said:
I'm sure you know, or at least get the drift, of what I'm talking about. Well used overall, but clean and without holes and butt hanging out is fine with me.

Ditto, but minus the bottom cleavage!

WoodYouLike said:
Maxxy said:
I wish i was a girl, id sit infront of a mirror all day :LOL:
That's the Daily Mirror then?

Of course, i'd be sitting at home looking after the kids, cleaning the house, and getting the evening dinner prepared whilst doing the daily crossword

The vans are too cheap to buy and run ... that's why there are too many of 'em and plenty are mistreated - come easy go easy!
:confused:

But that's beside the point empip. The 'discussion' is about does cleanliness count?

Take away the van take away the problem !

Like to see someone 'biting' ... Keep it simple -- sausage !
;)

Take away yer dosh -- yes ! :D :D :D The late 80's WILL return, piloted by the only Jock to manage a 'facial' highland fling .... It will end in tears and dirty filthy vans !
:D :D
Ok, positivity ...
The cleanliness issue?
Seiri = sort, structurise, sort out
Seiton = straighten, systematise, systematic arrangement
Seiso = scrub, sanitise, spi c and span
Seiketsu = systematise, standardise
****suke = standardise, self-discipline

The old 5 s's ...
Just one site at random ...
http://www.saferpak.com/fives_art2.htm

It can work - for you !
;)

My van is very clean inside, neat & tidy.

However, I have had it more than a year, and not washed it once....doesn't look too dirty...

Sponsored Links
Back