How did it go Col?

Sponsored Links
I've just fired an e-mail off to them asking for some feedback on my interview so that I may improve my technique for any future interviews..
I wonder if they'll bother and if they do will they tell the truth?

Sponsored Links
Better luck next time fella - don't give up hope.
Maybe that job wasn't meant for you anyway.

I sent in 2 more CV's to diffferent jobs on the afternoon of the interview anyway.. so it's not like I put my search on hold waiting to hear from them..

Hi ColJack.
Sorry to hear that that job didn't work out. You seem to be looking hard in these difficult times and I am sure that something will come up soon.
Don't let it get you down. I regret my earlier post and am sorry.
Best of Luck

Ed.

Hi Col,

Looking at the pictures of the place, to my mind there is only one reason you didn't get the job.

They were scared of you. !!

They knew that you were too good for them.

the place looked like a shack, If you were to have worked there you would have completely turned it around and within 6months you would have been bored or looking to replace your employers.

Keep looking.........................................they weren't good enough.

Andy

Sorry to hear the news coljack, but things are looking up and there is bound to be plenty more opportunities of employment in the near future.
We've just set three new lads on, first time in a couple of years (since laying some off)

I've just fired an e-mail off to them asking for some feedback on my interview so that I may improve my technique for any future interviews..
I wonder if they'll bother and if they do will they tell the truth?

Through my experiences they don't bother replying, so I wouldn't expect anything soon.

Good Luck for the next time, don't give up the search.

Sponsored Links
Back