How did it go Col?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Simple question Col.

How did it go?
Do you feel you made the right impression, is it what you would like to do, when do you get to know?

Sponsored Links
I thought it went well..
they had more to interview after me so I'll have to wait and see.. ( one was waiting in reception when I left, so not just a line.. )

they said that their main work is on egg farms so would I mind the smell..
told them no problem as I used to work on sewerage treatment works occasionally for one company I used to work for..

How were the nerves today? Bit scrambled? :D

That must have been a sh*t job working at the sewerage!

Good luck Col.

Sponsored Links
Fingers cressed for you.

fingers-crossed2.jpg

Glad to hear that things went well today ColJack. ;) .

Don't get over eggcited if you do get the position, for the first few weeks you may feel like you are walking on egg-shells. It could be a hard one to crack.
Did they mention the availability of any any eggstra hours ? :eek:

On a serious note;
All the best with the final outcome but in the meantime it may take your mind off waiting for the end 'result' maybe, if you continue looking for other jobs ????, (just in case like). It's never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket, as you know.

Well Done, I know a lot of yolk on here are wishing you well.

Regards
Ed

there is no way i'm going to try to match the other guff posted so i will simply say all the best

Hope you get good news mate

btw do they shell out the travelling expenses for journey to/from work

Dear Mr Worrall

Thank you for attending our office for an interview for the vacancy of Industrial Electrician, we had a huge response and the final decision was difficult to make, were very impressed with your qualifications but, unfortunately on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.

May we take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck with your future applications.

Yours sincerely

Sylvia A. Perry
SYMECH ELECTRICAL SERVICES

oh well.. keep trying... :rolleyes: :evil: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back