How do I find matched side-by-side kitchen applicances?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
We have fitted applicances set into the floor standing units at waist high. An oven is beside a microwave + warming draw. This looks great as a matched set.

I am now electrcial having problems and want to replace the matched set with another. (+££)

I am unable to find anywhere that will give me a simply list of options for side-by-side matched sets for kitchen applicances?

For example - suppose I want to consider Bosch applicances? - what matched-set options are there for oven+microwave + warming drawer? Currently I am reduced to trying to match models on a spreadsheet and even when I go for applicances from the same Bosch style-range the knobs or the LEDs will be different colours between the oven and microwave.

We have NEFF applicances currently, but have no loyalty to keep to this brand - the microwave is rubbish, and one side is 6mm shorter thean the other (this annoys me). NEFF are as much a problem as the others major brands.

Thanks in advance
Geoff

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back