How do I post a question?

o_O
forumlist.jpg

:confused:

Sponsored Links
Hi all,
Thanks again to all those who took the time and trouble to post such helpful advice to my (I realise now) silly original question.
I have recently discovered that there is a little arrow to the right hand side of the sort of address bar which, when clicked, brings forth a drop down menu with all the different trades and when a trade is selected the "create new post" symbol in orange is displayed as mentioned by Doggit.
I now think the reason I hadn't noticed the little arrow is that I am at that time of life when I should be wearing my glasses for these tasks. A further aid is I have now set the zoom function on laptop to 125%. What a difference!
Ban All Sheds, I just realised you have used some previous questions of mine to assist me in this quest! I knew I had posted questions on here before but couldn't remember what about so it's not just the eye sight that is failing unfortunately. Anyway, seeing those questions again was a lovely surprise.
Now, I'd better crack on with this project before I lose any more of my faculties but first just a couple more questions:
1, Do any of you know where I've put my glasses? I'm sure I had them a few minutes ago.
2, Do any of you know what question I wanted to post on here? I'm sure it was something to do with bathrooms.:D

Thanks again folks.

Sponsored Links
Back