How do I remove the filter cartridge on a Aqualisa Midas?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone tell me how I can remove the filter cartridge on an Aqualisa Midas?? It's making a squealing noise when I turn the water knob on (left) I've read the user guide & it says the filters may need cleaning, but doesn't say how to do it! Please help :cry:

Sponsored Links
If I remember correctly the midas filters are integral to the thermostat cartridge. That will be the cartridge they are talking about, not that the filters are cartridges.
You need to turn the water off, release the cap on the thermostat side of the bar, in there you will find a brass screw underneath, take this out and then pull the cartridge out, you will see the filters half way down around the thermostat fitting.
If you're not too sure about it then I'd get someone in to do it for you.

Hi Rob, That's fantastic thanks very much for your knowledge. I will go give it a go now. Watch this space... Thanks again
Shaz :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back