How do I replace the heating element on a Whirlpool ADG 7560

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to replace the heating element on my ADG 7560 but can't even find the bl**dy thing! Can someone tell me where it is please?
Thanks[/b]

Sponsored Links
under the base of dishwasher tube heater with 2 clips round it ,you need to get 2 new jubilee clips from halford or motor factors .

Thanks very much. I've had the bottom of the dishwasher off and couldn't see anything that resembled the the heating element that I have got as a replacement though?!

Sponsored Links
That's exactly what i've got! I turned the dishwasher onto its door so I could access the bottom, then I took the bottom panel off but still couldn't see anything like it. Am I being really dumb or do I have to remove something else before I can see the element?

no just remove the base its there ,only about 4 big things there pump. circulation pump. sump and heater .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back