How do I reset this burglar alarm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moved into my house a while ago, I was given code for this alarm, but not sure how to change it.

Someone left the house and I want to change the alarm code, here is a photo of the panel

20200410_213658.jpg

Sponsored Links
That's a gardtec keypad

Do you know your model number? It should be on the wiring panel

Once you know that you can download the user instructions off the net which will tell you how to change the code

This was the part of cont control pad that I could open, I couldnt see any writing on it.

There is also another muxh bigger with box in the garage with no writing whatsoever on it. and requires a very long screwdriver (which I dont have) to open it

Attachments

• 20200413_234143.jpg
    20200413_234143.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 311
Sponsored Links
Thanks alot,
could you point me to the name? I am sorry, I do not know anything about this stuffs. If you can give me the name, I could find the operational manual online to change the code

I followed the manual instructions but still got issues. When I entered my code, it gave me the:

'E ' System Full Setting

Then I am stuck from there because I cannot follow the instructions any further, perhaps the code I have is just a user code and not the matser code?

From Nu
Enter code number and press no until you get Uc
If you can not get to Uc then the code number you have is not the master code and you will not be able to change the code.
Only way to do this would be a default of code.

From Nu
Enter code number and press no until you get Uc
If you can not get to Uc then the code number you have is not the master code and you will not be able to change the code.
Only way to do this would be a default of code.
Yea, I am sure I do not have the master code... I probably just have a user code, How can I get a default code?

Control panel will need to be defaulted.
There are two methods,but if you do not know what you are doing this would mean the whole control panel would require to be completely reprogrammed for all zone functions and timers etc. Be careful do not reset unless you feel confident that you can sort.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back