How do I speak to the Moderator????

Sponsored Links
Mr traineegasman. When training is it obligatory to train in being an ********* as well because i think you have passed that course ;)

jasy said:
Mr traineegasman. When training is it obligatory to train in being an ********* as well because i think you have passed that course ;)
well said jasy.

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
KILL`EM`ALL, I bet your a really skinny bloke with a bad complexion & no hair, if you would like to contribute more to this conversation, & divulge your details, I would gladly meet you.... & end your life.....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You bin watching too much Brooooksiyid or doin' ya ald fellas meths. Oh no, sorry, just found the plumbing course you did. No wonder yer out of yer tree.

traineegasman said:
If you want a verbal punch up, I am more than capable than you,......

It seems that's all you ever want, anything destructive, rarely if ever, CONstructive.

....that includes you Oilski, .....

You must be THE most anti-social character we have had the misfortune to put up with on this site.

....I don`t have a problem with you disagreeing with my views, ....

How so? you seem to disagree with everything and everyone, and in the most inflammatory way possible.

....I do have a problem with you telling me what my views should be in order to conform to the harmony of `your site`

It's called SOCIETY. If you want to be different and denigrate everyone else for not being just like you (which is what you have done consistently) then you can expect some reaction. Are you ever nice to anybody? (that excludes anyone you are hoping to sh*g).

Everyone is allowed an opinion. You have the choice to agree or not, ........

But mostly we keep opinions in check, as it's not worth the bother disagreeing for the sake of it. If you haven't anything positive to say, dont say anything.

....as for p******g off the regular members of the forum..Good..that can only be a good thing..It`s called free speech...

Surprise, surprise, I don't agree. You are entitled to your opinion, but why not keep it to yourself? It is not as you put it "a good thing", you are a twit, and a stupid, and probably drunk one at that, or are you going to tell us you are not under the influence of any drugs while you generate all this worthless drivel? Now GO AWAY........

jasy said:

Well said Jasy, the Guy is obviously a nob and this place is better without him.

Traineegasman is probably an apt name, as all he does is spout hot air...:D

traineegasman said:
If you want a verbal punch up, I am more than capable than you, that includes you Oilski, I don`t have a problem with you disagreeing with my views, I do have a problem with you telling me what my views should be in order to conform to the harmony of `your site`. Everyone is allowed an opinion. You have the choice to agree or not, as for p******g off the regular members of the forum..Good.. that can only be a good thing..It`s called free speech...
Have to agree with him on this there are those on here that will attack you personally for having a different view to them.

Freedom of speech does not extend to this:

KILL`EM`ALL, I bet your a really skinny bloke with a bad complexion & no hair, if you would like to contribute more to this conversation, & divulge your details, I would gladly meet you.... & end your life.....

If you can't have a decent conversation without resorting to personal insults, then I suggest you go back to Screwfix....or were you banned from there, perhaps?

Instead of picking through every REPLY, YES...REPLY.. that I have made, go back & read the comments I AM REPLYING TO.... then tell me I`m unjustified. Especially you Oilman. YOU have already sank lower than any remark I have made with your disgraceful rants..No good coming back now with all your high & mighty pontificating..everyone`s SEEN what you are REALLY like m8. Sorry I would like to add that you can`t read ALL of the abuse aimed at me, especially Killemalls, his had to be removed..

& as for being a drunken stupid twit on drugs, Oilman. These are the kind of obnoxious insults, I have REPLIED in the way I have to. Take a long, hard look in the mirror, then tell me which of us is the above.. I rest my case...

Hi tgm, just had a look in the mirror, I'm perfectly sober, (haven't had any alcohol for weeks) and I don't take drugs other than headache pills. So it must be YOU!!!

You have no room to talk about my rants, they are rather infrequent compared to the ignorant dribblings you come out with, which incedentally most people who have voiced an opinion seem to think have no place on the diy forums. No doubt you will have to generate some tirade to reply to this post, and furthur demonstrate you are not worth listening to. Byeeee.....

oilman said:
.. the ignorant dribblings you come out with,

&

and furthur demonstrate you are not worth listening to. Byeeee.....

Do I really have to say it again??? I REST MY CASE

Sponsored Links
Back