how do you do it

Sponsored Links
you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the mick out of plstering because of his grammer
It's not his grammer, or even his grammar, it's his spellink they take the mick out of.

But I do agree, you shouldn't laugh about people's weak sides.
Then agin, if yur spellink is that bed, yu shoot trun you spel chekker on.

you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the mick out of plstering because of his grammer
It's not his grammer, or even his grammar, it's his spellink they take the mick out of.

But I do agree, you shouldn't laugh about people's weak sides.
Then agin, if yur spellink is that bed, yu shoot trun you spel chekker on.
get a life m8 who are you diynots official spell checker?

Sponsored Links
Even that last picture does not meet current safety standards!

Handling copper with bare hands is not very safe.

Oh No and I drink water that runs through copper pipes I feel faint :LOL:

get a life m8 who are you diynots official spell checker?
If you mean: do I laugh at others if it looks like they struggle with spelling, idiom or grammar? No.
If you mean: do I make an effort to use English as it is meant to be used; yes I do.

even tho i cant read or right propper i bet i can pick up my bag of plastering tools in the morning start work and do a job propper stand back and be proud i did it and its done right and looks good too

so i cant read and right big ******* dill i get over it so why cant you lot of numtys dill with it who give a ****
never said i was a plumber did i

even tho i cant read or right propper i bet i can pick up my bag of plastering tools in the morning start work and do a job propper stand back and be proud i did it and its done right and looks good too

so i can read and right big ******* dill i get over it so why cant you lot of numtys dill with it who give a ****
well said m8 ;)

Fair play there are some to**ers on here, the bloke asks a question on a diy site and gets slagged off by big time-no time pro's (at least some are), what you get out of it god knows. I use telux flux mate, bit harder to solder than others but does a tidier job, less running of solder. Use lead free solder on pipework thats supplying drinking or drinkable water, and leaded on the rest. Clean the pipes up with wire wool before fluxing, and apply heat to the fittings until you can see the solder run around the whole of the fitting and you wont go far wrong, hope this helps mate.

yer thanks m8 nice one im starting my training next year so its a start

Whilst you never said that you were a plumber, you are asking how to do a plumber's job.

The thoughts that go through some readers minds would be that you are not finding plastering so good and want to become a plumber!

Why do you have a screen name that looks like "plastering" spelt wrongly?

Even that last picture does not meet current safety standards!

Handling copper with bare hands is not very safe.

I can remember when I was about 8 years and my father did something with copper and got some kind of poisoning.

err...i handle copper all the time...am i about to wake up dead? :confused:

Whilst you never said that you were a plumber, you are asking how to do a plumber's job.

The thoughts that go through some readers minds would be that you are not finding plastering so good and want to become a plumber!

Why do you have a screen name that looks like "plastering" spelt wrongly?
so whats wrong with a plasterer asking how to do a plumming job?
we get all kinds asking questions in the plastering forum and we are more than helpfull no matter what trade you are, we dont take the mick, if your a plumber, sparky chippie or what ever your more than welcome to ask questions in the plastering forum without any snidey comments that your not really a plasterer ect,
and the thoughts that go through readers minds? well the thought thats going through my mind is good luck to him, theres a lot of spreads leaving the trade at the moment and trying other things i personally know of 3 that has left the trade.

thanks steve nice one m8 i worked with a plumber in the past but he was diagnosed with eplipsay and that was the end of that
so i sayed with plastering im still plastering now and i will be plastering in years to come
but yes i want too become a plumber too is that ok with you lads if it do if not dont really give a s**t
its good to have paper work under your belt to say you can do things
unlike some on here
PS i thort i see a link on here last night ofering free hay for your horses
jog on lads your by far not the best plumbers in the world i know s**t loads of plumbers n the trade and they are old school **** all over you lot in the reall world

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back