how do you increase the pressure in a worcester combi boiler

Sponsored Links
The 80ic is not a common boiler only sold to contact jobs ,it does not have a built in filling loop so get looking for that silver braided hose or simillar.

COG said:
The 80ic is not a common boiler only sold to contact jobs ,it does not have a built in filling loop so get looking for that silver braided hose or simillar.

7th post down the poster said there's a silver braided hose connecting a copper pipe the the bar dial. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
I object to this contract business of naming a boiler differently, all it does is con the customer who doesn't realise he is getting the cheap end of the range of a particular manafacturer and yet pays a lot of money, eg BG with there Celsius combi's, why not name it what it is a bottom of the range worcester, plus it makes it difficult for people when they need a repair as in this case nobodys heard of the blooddy thing.

My Worcester 24CDI CH (pilot light) is turning it's self off after about 5 mins, then back on again. I have used the filler key and re-pressured it to about 1.5, but the same thing is still happening whats wrong with it... :cry: Thanks

You should start a new thread, not hi-jack an existing one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back