How do you punish criminals like this!

I'm not a parent myself and without bringing anything racial into this, i would be interested to hear how others would deal with the rising serious crimes involving young people, the man beaten to death in warrington, children being shot on the street, children being stabbed in school. Where are we going wrong as a "civilised society" that "kids" are behaving like this, and as someone has already mentioned, more than likely get off with light sentences because of their age. Is it to late to halt this or are we on a rocky road of more gun crime and violence

Sponsored Links
Muslim youths.
Actually, no they didn't.
Asians is how they were reported. Which grouped the Indian community in with them. Yet they too were victims.

So politically correct reporting actually contributed to the unrest whist distorting the facts reinforcing dogmatic beliefs among the bigots within society.

Sponsored Links
Muslim youths.
Asians is how they were reported. Which grouped the Indian community in with them. Yet they too were victims.

So politically correct reporting actually contributed to the unrest whist distorting the facts reinforcing dogmatic beliefs among the bigots within society.

They were Asians, so it was accurate reporting, and I would not call it politically correct reporting, or otherwise.

Oh btw, India is IN Asia. [/i]

Muslim youths.

They were Asians, so it was accurate reporting, and I would not call it politically correct reporting, or otherwise.

The point being, The Indian community, who had no part in the riots - other than being victims - were portrayed as culprits.

I can't believe that you lot have let Joe-90 lead you all by the nose on this thread ... Only he could read the first post and pick up on the word Black :LOL:

It's about a poor girl being raped and burned isn't it?

It doesn't really matter who the low lives were IMO.

MW

Muslim youths.

The point being, The Indian community, who had no part in the riots - other than being victims - were portrayed as culprits.

No they weren't, unless the report specifically mentioned Indians.

Joe, remember the riots in the North of England a few years ago???
All those reports of Asians kicking off. Did you not find anything odd about it??

They are muslims. It was a race/religion issue.

They might have been Christian Asians...still no excuse for it.

It was a race riot - race was the issue. Racial hatred was the crime - so it was relevant to the story. In this case it is just a group of men that attacked a girl.

Joe, remember the riots in the North of England a few years ago???
All those reports of Asians kicking off. Did you not find anything odd about it??

They are muslims. It was a race/religion issue.

They might have been Christian Asians...still no excuse for it.

It was a race riot - race was the issue. Racial hatred was the crime - so it was relevant to the story. In this case it is just a group of men that attacked a girl.

But why single out men.... they were actually humans

Never mind if they were black, white or sky-blue pink, they should be slapped in jail and never let out. A life sentence should mean a life sentence with no perks and cushy life in the jail. They've obviously got it too easy in prison - especially when you read reports like I did in our paper the other day about a guy that committed a crime with the sole purpose of getting sent to prison because he got three good meals a day, a warm bed, no bills to pay, etc etc. If it did come down to it that a rapist was getting out on parole, then the condition of that parole should be chemical castration (I'd prefer surgical......)

Justice in this country is an absolute joke with all sorts of excuses made for evil little turds.

There are plenty people who come from poverty striken backgrounds/broken homes, etc that want to make a better life for themselves and do pull themselves up out of the gutter - so background shouldn't be an excuse.

Dunno about anybody else, but when I was at school (geez, I sound like me mother), we always had the threat of the belt there. It gave you a boundary that you didn't cross. You knew that you could get away with so much mucking about in class but once you crossed that line, you'd be in for the belt. When they banned the belt, writing out punishment exercises really didn't have the same impact.

I'm so glad I don't have kids cos most of them are really horrible nowadays. They're so cheeky and most are old before their time. And the little beggars keep quoting Human Rights at you!

Bring back the stocks!

Sponsored Links
Back