how does a fan work on a boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Fit the best fit Everest!!!.........................Good one son............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

H, L & S!!!..................... ;)

See you at work in the morning Everest son, nice & early mind!! Stay off the bevvy tonight you wee pizz artist.

..tell you what I was advised by my career adviser that the standard in the heating industry was shocking an i can now see what he ment.

I can see the standard will be raised quite considerably once you have qualified ....
:D :D

410 people have viewed this post an still no one can explain it :rolleyes: tell you what I was advised by my career adviser that the standard in the heating industry was shocking an i can now see what he ment.

Your careers adviser has picked up on the same thing some of us intelligent ones have been pointing out to one another. At school the clever ones are sent to further ed so all that we get in the trade is numpties. the problem with that is that the trades today require above average individuals. Sadly all the above average individuals have their sites set higher.

Consequently the intakle to plumbing is below the intelligence and dedication required to contribute any value to any business. Therefore it is not worth us one man bands taking you on.

If a bright spark with dedication should come along he/she would be welocmed with open arms.

Twits who can't even google the simplest subject we don't need.

My advise to you if you find an entry point to the trade is keep your mouth shut, someone may then at least think you are wise.

Sponsored Links
Legionella?

what are you on about dangermouse.

Oh, bloody hell - you sound like a regular in the GD Forum. Ive seen a post by dm46 stating Im a copycat - which I am. I am not him, (but wouldnt mind his knowledge on Vaillaint boilers though). I am sure dangermouse would use a better name if he wanted to create an 'alter ego' ffs.

P46.

come on then if am a bullshiter who am i? am Everest18 the invincible. :evil:

what is the purpose of your post ? give me some reasoning as to why you think you need to know ? are you intending to repair rans ?

Or have you posted this for some other reason ?

hello transam, no mate like i said on my very first post i start my apprenticeship in college (4year course) in september an am just trying to gain a head start am keen to learn but all i get back is smart ass replys
whats the point in a forum if people just wont help :cry:

just want to do it the right way.

what trade are you doing your apprenticeship in?

Plumbing an heating. but i want to learn electrics too but my trade hopefully will be plumbing

Aprenticeship in what ? elecrical engineering? what possible head start do you think you will obtain ?? how a component on any thing car boiler ect fits or interacts in a given sequence is what you should be concentrating on ? what it does ? what it is supposed to do ? how one fault finds on a component ect ? theres your head start !

On a seperate note I do possess a certain naivity when it comes to these forums , some may well see things I do not , & i generally take posts as genuine what I just do not get is those post for alternative reasons !

why do people think an on a wind up? ffs am not anyway forget it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back