how does a fan work on a boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was your age to learn about electricity I would have bought a book called "Teach Yourself Electricity".

The modern version of doing that I shouldn't need to tell you, but what it is not is what you are doing. If you genuinly want help, do the spade work then come back with intelligent questions.

Sponsored Links
Can anyone out there pls explain the electrical side of how these fans work because am confused sorry :oops:

just need it explaining in laymans terms pls?

Sponsored Links
410 people have viewed this post an still no one can explain it :rolleyes: tell you what I was advised by my career adviser that the standard in the heating industry was shocking an i can now see what he ment.

funnily enough I was advised that the laziness of school leavers was shocking,and you have proved that is true, you cant even be arzed to google and read whats in front of you.

I told you I would be better if you could explain it to me in laymans terms.

dont you understand that? if you dont know just say?

I did try an read the link you posted, an at the end of your post you said repost any problems, so i had a problem reposted then you give me a dogs life

cheers thanks for that

It's an induction motor identical to the one washing machines use for a pump.

Actually my Servis washing machine ( which is not working at the moment ) uses a permanent magnet motor and electronics to commutate from a 230v supply.

Mr Vaillant said their boilers are going that way soon because they are more efficient but he got a decimal point wrong when he said they were only 1.2 watt.

The OP gets excited because all he has to do is type a few words and grown men jump about.

The real advice he would be given is if he is at all intelligent he should be taking "A" levels to go to uni.

Tony

agile you seem a very competent person. can you explain it mate?

I told you I would be better if you could explain it to me in laymans terms.

dont you understand that? if you dont know just say?

I did try an read the link you posted, an at the end of your post you said repost any problems, so i had a problem reposted then you give me a dogs life

cheers thanks for that

If you want to understand something you have to put a bit of effort into it, if you dont understand the link I posted, try the million other sites that explain how electricity works, cant believe I am replying to you again.

ha ha! come on just explain it? save all this ****ing around.

do you know? if so prove it :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back