How does it fit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking at an item on the screwfix website (Yorkshire Tectite Sprint Street Elbow 15mm 63054). before I go out an buy a couple can anyone tell me how this kind of connector is fitted. I'll have a TRV at the stem end secured by the nut with olive off the TRV. Is the othe side a simple push fit?

Thanks
J

Sponsored Links
With street fittings, one end is connected using a compression fitting...the other end accepts 15mm pipe as a push fit.
John :)

Update, Have just seen it on a 'push-fit' link so I guess it does just push and fit but can someone convince me that they work well.
I'm going to be freezing the pipe before the joint and as i'll be working against time I wnat to be sure that these are as simple to fit as they appear.

If the pipe is clean and round - no paint, dints, marks etc the push on systems are fine. No chrome pipe though!
John :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back