How does save draft work?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was writing a long new thread in the building forum and saving and clicking save draft. Unfortunately my computer then crashed after 5 min. How do I retrieve the draft as I cant find a way of doing it?

Sponsored Links
Ok I see you have to go back to the same forum page again and start a new thread then it appears??

I think some better instructions or guidance on the site would help explain how this works for others.....would be good.

Sponsored Links
Top right you will see you user name. Roll over it and a drop down box will appear. Look for your content there.

I was writing a long new thread in the building forum and saving and clicking save draft. Unfortunately my computer then crashed after 5 min. How do I retrieve the draft as I cant find a way of doing it?
If you go back to the sub-forum of choice and start a new thread, it should appear if it has worked. If it's a different sub-forum it won't work, it has to be the same forum.

If you go back to the sub-forum of choice and start a new thread, it should appear if it has worked. If it's a different sub-forum it won't work, it has to be the same forum.

But will it always still be there in draft in the same forum, if I leave it for x number of days and if I reply to other articles or start new threads in other sub forums?

But will it always still be there in draft in the same forum, if I leave it for x number of days and if I reply to other articles or start new threads in other sub forums?

Drafts are saved every 60 seconds and then saved for 24 hours.

Sponsored Links
Back