How government 'counted single gloves rather than pairs to boast of one billion items of PPE for NHS

It's as if you want a programme about Stalin having to include an equal number of contributions from those who think killing 20,000,000 people is alright or don't care or have no knowledge of it.

Funny you should say that, Nigel Flanagan, the chap who organised the 'experts' for Panorama is a big big fan of Stalin.

Nigel Flanagan
@NigelUNI

Check him out on twitter

Sponsored Links
I don't do twitter but checking the link brings up:

upload_2020-4-30_20-0-38.png

https://twitter.com/NigelUNI?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

You obviously don't believe it but...were they correct in what they said on the programme? Yes or No?

All politicians are liars
I think what sensible people are suggesting, is that intelligent and honest people and those that know what is being peddled to be untrue, have a duty to tell people the truth.

Boris, for example needs a full time cabinet of truth tellers following him around. Those that read the Mail however are obviously not interested in the truth.

Sponsored Links
You obviously don't believe it but...were they correct in what they said on the programme? Yes or No?

I believe that our govt are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. I accept there are some things that could have been done better but hindsight is a wonderful thing. My big shock of today was reading about doctors protesting against PPE shortages in Germany and France, there is a global shortage full stop. In terms of lockdown etc every country seems to be doing something differently with varying results, what's good for one country isn't necessarily good for another.

Was the programme correct, maybe, was politicizing the issue helpful, no.

That fella in Dubai has bought and paid for a large consignment of PPE to be sent to the UK

Back