How much does a self employed RGI earn per day?

How much do you make in an average day? (£s)

• 0 to 50

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 50 - 100

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 100 - 150

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 150 - 200

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 200 - 300

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 300 - 400

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 400 - 500

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 500 +

Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be rude. Why do you think one of Mullins guys makes 200k after he kicks back to Mullins? (Stephen fry)

Ok you could argue the guy's on call at night, but what the heck you don't expect the guy to get 200k for sitting on his a55 all day.

Now if he's on that much after kicking back to Mullins.. then Indys in London should be clearing half that no problem. lovely jubilee.

That will be his turnover, all his expenses will come out of that, hire of van, insurance, training etc. Its not even 10 jobs a day at 100.00 a job and I would imagine his cross selling figures are pretty phenomenal.

Sponsored Links
FFS!
It's all bo11ox...

The OP.
This thread.
Pimlico.
Mullins.
Stephen Fry (the plumber, not the TV celeb).
Imaginary salaries.

The lot.
FFS!
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Mullins is a lying warnker. Rupert Murdoch... well - it just proves you're a troll.

Pimlico are a nasty company that rip people off frequently. I have rescued several people from their clutches condeming boilers and hot water tanks that can easily be repaired.

Just sit yourself down and think how one person can go about earning £200K in a working year.

All I will say in their defence is that I agree there's nothing wrong with engineers being self-employed. And the little schit that is Mullins knows how to market himself such that many people in certain parts of London don't care how much they're charged because the appearance of having PP wagons parked outside shows how rich they are to their neighbours.

Those personalised number plates on his vans don't come cheap.

Pimlico are a nasty company that rip people off frequently

PP have 2,500 google reviews, the majority very complimentary.

However......a more detailed read of some reviews it transpires PP load the price, then offer a 10% discount if a positive review is posted.

Those personalised number plates on his vans don't come cheap.

Some of them look like they might not be compliant with the nunber plate regulations ( spacing of charactors )

From https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/numberplate-spacing.508839/#post-4217301

[URL]https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vehicle-registration-numbers-and-number-plates[/URL]

a more detailed read of some reviews it transpires PP load the price, then offer a 10% discount if a positive review is posted.
you shouldn't make statements like that without offering evidence. link please.

you shouldn't make statements like that without offering evidence. link please.

You want me to link Pimlico Plumbers google reviews?

They arent hard to find.
Hint: google 'pimlico plumbers reviews'

You want me to link Pimlico Plumbers google reviews?

They arent hard to find.
Hint: google 'pimlico plumbers reviews'
link to the review that says they offer 10% off for a good review

There are a few reviews that mention it.

Fill your boots :ROFLMAO:
ok don't link it... just makes one wonder if such a review actually exists. See when I talked about earning potential i linked articles and evidence to prove my point. You credit your own argument by linking to the evidence. Just saying stuff off the cuff doesn't really hold any water

Just saying!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back