how much is a diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i apparently need a new diverter valve because the pressure drops when cold water is run.

just wondered how much people charge as i have been quoted £220 for the part

i have a ferroli modena 80e

Sponsored Links
Unless you can see a visible water leak from the DV, I can't see how changing this will solve your pressure problem, especially as you have been told it's because cold water is running through it :confused:

Don't keep starting new threads for the same problem.

It is very confusing. :rolleyes:

we have had an ongoing problem and the expansion vessel and prv have been changed as water was leaking out of pipe out of wall however that has now stopped but we are still losing pressure

this is made worse when we are showering (its an electric shower), or running taps etc and the plumber said that proved it was a fault with the diverter valve.

does this not seem correct?

Sponsored Links
ask the plumber to show you the divertor.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow:

he will have a job as the modena has none. :LOL: :LOL:

this is made worse when we are showering (its an electric shower), or running taps etc and the plumber said that proved it was a fault with the diverter valve.

does this not seem correct?

No No No No No how the hell can your electric shower effect the central heating pressure.

The guy is an half wit.

Is this a wind up :confused:

Good point, I didn't think to check this :oops:

That proves our point though :LOL:

sorry about new thread thought seen as it was a new topic should restart but i will take note in future.

if i dont have a diverter valve what the hell is going on with boiler!!! he turned the cold feed off to boiler and pressure stayed up when he turned it on again it started dropping

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back