How much new brake pads and disks etc 2016 Ford Mondeo?

yesterday I got stuck on M25 for 3 1/2hrs, I was glad I had over half a tank.

I saw 5 cars that had broken down in the traffic jam (noted as we got going again) ….my guess is it was caused by people turning engine off but leaving ignition on rather than fuel.

the majority of cars had their headlights on whilst in the queue but no engine running….madness

Sponsored Links
yesterday I got stuck on M25 for 3 1/2hrs, I was glad I had over half a tank.
My sympathies. Had similar on the A14 one recent Saturday night.

I saw 5 cars that had broken down in the traffic jam (noted as we got going again) ….my guess is it was caused by people turning engine off but leaving ignition on rather than fuel.

the majority of cars had their headlights on whilst in the queue but no engine running….madness
Modern cars, lazy drivers - just how many know where the light switch is - they think it's in the ignition switch.
Had an argument with a 'School Mum' some weeks ago who told me she couldn't switch the Driving (Head) lights off without switching the car off. Parked facing oncoming traffic with main beam on - Her lights were 'blinding' the vision of everyone who drove towards her. In her infinite wisdom and words she told me to to "Sex & Travel"!

Sponsored Links
Back