How much to convert to Gas CH?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Does anyone know roughly how much it might cost to convert a 3 bedroom semi [largeish with separate dining and utility], from night storage to Gas CH? I've no idea how many radiators would be needed.

Thanks for any advice here.

Sponsored Links
depends do you want a combi or normal system with cylinder, how many rads 8/9 . Is house normal shape /construction or extensions with flat roofs etc etc . So you could be talking 3500 to 5500. More if BIG companies quote

I would say approx £4500 + VAT, but if you use an A1 registered installer there is a fuel switch grant available of £500, which the installer gets for you.

thanks to both of you. I was expecting something like £10,000 so that's not too bad and I didn't know about the fuel switch grant.
I think they'll be getting a normal system with cylinder, not combi and thought about 10 rads.
thanks again. :)

Sponsored Links
lol...that still sounds cheap to me..obviously I'm going wrong somewhere :mad:
cheers :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back