How much to replace electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How much should a plumber charge, on average for a job which includes the below. I assume it will take a whole day for me as i'm just starting out.

1) Replace an old electric shower with a new one, like for like

2) Fit a stop cock to an mains pressure pipe to the outside toilet

3) install a small basin to the outside toilet.

Can someone give me a rough guestimate? What would be a fair price?

Sponsored Links
are there pipes in the outside toilet to connect to if so your looking at £50- 100 per hour plus materials

are there pipes in the outside toilet to connect to if so your looking at £50- 100 per hour plus materials

yes, the pipes are already present, you'd probably just have to add a bit more piping, tee's etc.

so £50-£100 per hour?!

I've quoted the guy £150 for the whole job! have i just majorly undercut myself?!

depends what they charge an hour, you may be able to do all that in 4 hours plus materials so at £50 an hour your looking at at least £300 inc materials so yes, why dont you just get someone to give you a quote

Sponsored Links
hi
id agree with david17uk
approx £150 plus materials
or break it down if you went to three/four different customers how much would you charge for installing each item,then you could allow for being there lower it slightly and i think you would still come out around the £150-£175 mark
bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back