How Neighbor /Parking Disagreements Can Get Seriously Out Of Hand

The police can act and ticket the offending vehicle for blocking in the car on the drive, fact.

They knew the rules, as did I. They knew they could get away with it and nothing you can really do. Call the police? They won't come, if they do, they will be too late.
They did move the car a few times when I needed to go out, but that's what they wanted - they wanted to make me ask them to move their car so I could get off my drive.
When my friend blocked their drive, it was empty, as it usually was. The **** came home from work to find not only his drive blocked (that he didn't park on) but his space outside the house also partially blocked. My friend said what he always said to us - "sorry, will only be 5 minutes".

Sponsored Links
Fair point and I understand the police forces plight, but if you/anyone is blocked in and you need to go out urgently/et call the police if you don't know where they live as if they do come around depending on the clowns reaction they may ticket the joker and if you are really lucky, they may not be insured, bald tyres etc.

I would anyone to block our drive and dont do it myself. A few times I've had the sis-in-law come around and rather than park o our drive or front of it - she often parkrs half in front of the neighbours. I said to her once you are in front of their drive she casually dismissed it. Several months later she told us as we were having a cuppa "your neibours a rude old man" and told us why he had a go at her. LOL, she parked in front of his drive and I said how would you like that and lol and she did not do it again

We take respsosiblity re those visiting our place as its a close but not everyone is like that

Bottoms line - things can get out of hand there and then but often fester after the chat and can kick off unexpectedly so best to ignore and only as a last rsort say something but often these types are uneducated inbreds and don't understand and possibly hypocrites or worse at the same time EG the same imbiciles that dont want you paring onthe road in front of their rented property/etc.

I have had a neighbour getting abusive and threatening before, just because I parked outside his house on a public road.

Glad the **** has moved.

Sponsored Links
I have had a neighbour getting abusive and threatening before, just because I parked outside his house on a public road.

Glad the **** has moved.

Believe or not even I'm happy for you as the last thing you need is a nasty parasite living near, or worse still next door to you. It can be very stressful and returning fhome from a hard days work only to fear if the C has blocked your drive and/or sniggering, giving you dirty looks etc is not nice.
Best to have one polite chat and after that ignore if it does ot work as they'll soon pick on someone else.

Someone in our road had one of those standard-sized Ford Transit vans, not the very long version. It's got logs of the company on the side, not a very well known company but they with damp/woodworm - it a new van. They have 4 vehicles inc this company van and it is parked out his next doors house in front of their through lounge and the woman told him not to park the "ugly van" in front of their home the bloke told me. He now parks on the main raod or his drive and moves one of the others cars to next door road - she is still not happy.

It's dreadful if you have bad neigbours or same c unts living near you.

The bloke i the story getting arrested - it may have bee a different outcome had he been in America.

Back