How old is this cylinder?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title says, does anyone one have an idea how old this is?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6848.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6848.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 151
Sponsored Links
As the title says, does anyone one have an idea how old this is?
Galv. so probably 1940's 50's. I fitted one for a M8 in 1972 .Whole house was galv. That's why I didn't slap a copper one in ;) and I wanted to practice screwed steel. ( apprentice then - I smuggled the stocks+ dies out of the workshop)

Sponsored Links
I don't believe him.
1st rule of thumb - don’t believe customers. I once had someone tell me they’d had their combi boiler for 18 years, and accusations of calling her a liar, I said “well since it only started production in 2006, then yes” :LOL:

1st rule of thumb - don’t believe customers. I once had someone tell me they’d had their combi boiler for 18 years, and accusations of calling her a liar, I said “well since it only started production in 2006, then yes” :LOL:

That's unusual usually it the other way around, they normally say was only fitted a couple of years ago, then you look at the sticker and realise it was 20 years ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back