How on earth does this guys roller hold so much paint?

I personally go to Travis Perkins and buy there trade contract Matt 15ltr tubs its very thick and cheap also it is easily diluted then finished with a better quality at the end Again its only my personal taste but on fresh plaster I use a mist coat then a slightly thicker coat and then apply 2 top coats of Dulux Colour guard rich Matt

but look around at the trade places near you will have lots to choose from
we are stuck in the country now and there is very little competition here always worth looking for better offers but don't skimp on the top coat thats the one thats going to take the where and tear.

Sponsored Links
The 15 ltr I got from Travis Perkins Is like porridge so it will water down very well Was £ 26.97 the trouble with both Dulux and similar products aimed at the house holder is they are thin and don't go far so buying trade versions normally helps making it go a bit further

lol no wonder mine just get sucked up by the walls

Btw the dulux i had was very thick indeed

btw dont you think two tubs of this crown stuff watered down will give similar coverage to the TP trade? Considering the price it will be cheaper also but im wondering why this crown is the price of B&Q budget paint. Is it not as good as the rest of the crown range?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back