How the hell can army barracks be wrong !

I can’t recall you ever suggesting that the government should have a stock of free housing for the British homeless though. Do your traditional British values only extend to housing foreign refugees?
You seem to be fishing for hypocrisy. I've said that we choose not to before.
We choose not to. Or at least we did before Covid-19. Last I heard we had found accomodation for all homeless people but I don't know how long the funding was form
I think it is a disgrace that we don't help those who need it.

Sponsored Links
I can’t recall you ever suggesting that the government should have a stock of free housing for the British homeless though. Do your traditional British values only extend to housing foreign refugees?
Has it ever been a policy of any political party?

Sponsored Links
Anyway, concerned citizen, how many are you going to accommodate?
If you are asking how many asylum seekers have to be accommodated, the answer is simple, all of them.
I won't claim that the UK has no control over the flow of emigrants seeking asylum. (I refer to emigration from world trouble spots)
But the UK does not have control over the flow of refugees into UK, and it is internationally obliged to process them all, and to provide reasonable accommodation while those asylum seekers are being processed.

To not process them all correctly, and to not accommodated them all correctly while they are being processed is to illustrate the UK's ignorance of international obligations.

Mind u if some one has got the gumption to paddle across the channel on a lido let em stay ?

the UK could have a clear out of all of our dead beats and waste of space spongers and send them via the same route across the channel
The refugees could live in the props that they vacate :idea:

we could even take a lead from Fidel Castro and empty our criminal lunatic asylums and send them across as well :idea:

when dealing with sort of thing one needs to think out side the box :cool:

They were probably in the barracks because all the 4 star hotels are either full of their buddies or trashed after they were there!

Living conditions blimey

any one been to the Glastonbury festival

yes exactly

and they actually pay for the oppurtunity :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back