How the Hell can this be right

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How the Hell can this be right. A women who repeatedly makes false allegations of rape and cant be named despite the fact that her claims led one man to commit suicide.
****ing bitch should be jailed for the same length of time anyone convicted of rape would be. She's is a menace to men and women who have genuinely been raped.

A 21-year-old woman drove a man to suicide by crying rape and forced a second innocent man to consider taking his own life after falsely accusing him of a similar sex attack.

Despite being exposed in court as a serial liar, the law means the woman cannot be identified and can hide behind the cloak of anonymity.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0ot2aSXF2
Taken from here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-accused-woman.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

Sponsored Links
Add to that a man 'accused' of rape then acquitted has often already been named!

So much for equality in this country! :evil:

Add to that a man 'accused' of rape then acquitted has often already been named!

Tories have said they're going to change that, people accused of rape will get anonymity as well as the accuser. I should bloody well think so as well.

Sponsored Links

The Rape Laws have just been changed recently. In the name of equality, the defendant has the right to anonymity now.

Personally, I think both accuser and defendant should be named in rape cases.
The woman in the case mentioned by the OP should face criminal charges as a minimum. Perjury and False Accusation spring to mind. She is a menace to all men while ever they allow her to remain anonymous.

The Rape Laws have just been changed recently. In the name of equality, the defendant has the right to anonymity now.

Personally, I think both accuser and defendant should be named in rape cases.
The woman in the case mentioned by the OP should face criminal charges as a minimum. Perjury and False Accusation spring to mind. She is a menace to all men while ever they allow her to remain anonymous.

The way it should work is this.

Defendant - anonymity until proven guilty

accuser - anonymity first time, therafter anonymity unless defendant proven innocent.

Serial accusers - prosecuted as a rapist.

accuser - anonymity first time, therafter anonymity unless defendant proven innocent.

First time??? you mean they have a chance of getting raped again??

First time??? you mean they have a chance of getting raped again??

Well the point is they might be a serial liar, but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt first time...........

The question of anonymity is not an easy one to answer.

If you were a woman that had been raped would you want everyone to know? I doubt it.

If you were a man accused of rape would you want everyone to know? I doubt it.

What of the men accused but acquitted of rape before?.
What of the women as above that make false accusations shouldn't a jury be told of their history, I think so.

Well the point is they might be a serial liar, but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt first time...........
I know that there are a lot of men that get screwed because of these 'lies' the women who have consentual sex with concoct to get back at them for whatever reasons, but then hey, don't be fussy if you play with pussy. :LOL:

"First time??? you mean they have a chance of getting raped again??""

Well,, I did hear about 2 nuns that were going to town. On the way out of the convent the gardener raped them both. Afterwards they continued on their way to town. Sister Mary said to Sister Assumpta " How are we going to tell the Mother Superior we were raped twice?"
Sister Assumpta says " What do you mean twice?"
And Sister Mary replies " Well ,,, we are going back that way aren't we?"

"First time??? you mean they have a chance of getting raped again??""

Well,, I did hear about 2 nuns that were going to town. On the way out of the convent the gardener raped them both. Afterwards they continued on their way to town. Sister Mary said to Sister Assumpta " How are we going to tell the Mother Superior we were raped twice?"
Sister Assumpta says " What do you mean twice?"
And Sister Mary replies " Well ,,, we are going back that way aren't we?"
Mother superior was there first, thats where the gardener got the taste for it. :LOL:

Lincsbodger said:

I think I understood that:

Defendant - anonymity until proven guilty.

Do you mean UNLESS proven guilty? "Until", suggests that the defendant will be accused many times until a charge finally sticks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Apart from that, I agree completely.

Accuser - anonymity first time, thereafter anonymity unless defendant proven innocent.

Anonymity first time is fair enough because the law is, quite rightly, biased in favour of the defence. Failure to secure a conviction does not mean that the accuser was lying. If the accuser brings further charges which are also not proved then, at some point, we should consider prosecuting them instead, in which case their anonymity is withdrawn. Maybe three strikes and you're out would do, although two failed charges against the same defendant would be a special case.

This might requires a specific offence in addition to perjury, wasting police time, etc. The defendant could also bring a civil case.

Sponsored Links
Back