The truth about Brown from a verified inside source

Sponsored Links
BBC political correspondent Carole Walker said it was important to remember Mr Watt was forced to resign as general secretary and was "clearly very angry".

The report is titled 'Brown's election shambles: Man who ran Labour Party reveals chaos at No 10 in devastating new book'
Letting the 'man who ran Labour Party' bit slide, 10 points for guessing what it is in that title that makes anyone with a brain cell suspicious of the said 'truth'.

Sponsored Links
Of course its all true.
browns an incompetent buffoon.
Like most politicians of his ilk, his own personal ambitions come first, the labour party second and finally the country third.
There's rumours of another financial crash on the horizon.
Wouldn't surprise me.

How come he didn't mention it at the time? Seem to remember Geoffrey Howe's resignation speech led to Thatcher's demise. Seems somewhat selfish of Watt not to have taken the same opportunity at the time if he felt so strongly about it.

Regardless of the motivations of the author of the book, if there was so much as one line in it that was untrue, Brown's lawyers would fall over themselves running to the courts to get the book withdrawn or corrected.
It just shows that Brown is at heart a megalomaniac despot, and has not changed a bit since the days that he was openly admiring Trotsky.

There's no point trying to topple Brown now - there is no one in their right mind who would want to replace him as Labour PM now.

True? Daily Mail?
You're 'avin' a laugh mate!
I'm Labour though and though
and I use the Daily Mail to wipe my feet
...but this story does have the horrible smell of truth about it

though and though what :?: ;)

Through ignorance I shouldn't wonder.

Anyhow, 'New Improved, Washes Whiter, Labour' isn't labour 'through and through'. What have New Labour ever done for the working man/class? Come on, I'm waiting!

Sponsored Links
Back