How Things Have Moved On

Friends laugh at my 14 year old Nokia 6100,
I quite agree. Mine is similar. Newer - it cost £7.50 - because I lost the one before being so small.

In addition to what you say, reviews state that that type is actually a better phone than the do everything ones.

Sponsored Links
I think I've still got my 6310 somewhere, but whilst it was the most reliable phone ever, it was only every a phone, whereas todays phones are amazing tools that are at times, completely overcomplicated - unless your 5 of course.

But I wish I'd kept my first ever phone though. It was the first pocketable phone after the bricks, and cost me £2700 over 30 years ago, but trebled my business because clients could always get in touch with me. We were in a pub one day, and couldn't get served, so one of the girls borrowed the phone, and rang the barman; his comments are unprintable, but we got served soon afterwards.

I quite agree. Mine is similar. Newer - it cost £7.50 - because I lost the one before being so small.

In addition to what you say, reviews state that that type is actually a better phone than the do everything ones.

Yes, for such an old phone, the reception is great. One of the best things for me though, is it's size. It's tiny (the phone), and can be slipped unobtrusively into the breast pocket of a shirt. Smart phones are just too big.

Sponsored Links
Back