How to connect power and ligting up in workshop (Finland)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, i've been renovating an old building and turning it into a workshop for myself. i have dne everything myself including running all the cabling.

My question is what is the best way to connect up the mains power line to the 4 lines i have coming from the different power sockets, and lights

The diagram shows the following.
The cable marked POWER is teh mains cable goigng to the workshop.

A, B, C are the cabling that is run to each of the 4 walls that go to the power sockets. Each wall has two or three 2-way sockets that are daisy chained one onto the other.

The cable marked LIGHTS, goes to the light switch at the lights. This circuit can be seen at the bottom of the diagram.

My question is, how do i connect up both circuits (the one at thge top, and the lighting circuit junction box) , and what is the best way? (using WAGO connectors?)

ALSO - is it possible to add in another line (D) that would go to the outside of the worskhop and be used with an outside power socket?

Sponsored Links
Not sure what the regs are out there, but over here would use RCD unit with two circuit breakers, one for lights and one for sockets on a ring main. Assuming you do not have RCD on main supply from house.

Sponsored Links
Back