How to disable buzzer noise from flat intercom! Please help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Apologies if im doing this incorrectly, this is my first time posting.
I would really appreciate some help. I have a psychotic neighbour who is stalking me and has taken to buzzing my flat intercom throughout the night and early hours. I am getting next to no sleep and its really making me ill, and incredibly depressed. I would love to be able to turn off the noise of the buzzer but still be able to let people in. My intercom is very old and has no volume or mute/privacy button. The intercom is a terraneo LT 603R. I have attached a picture of the wires and internal mechanisms. Can anyone please help me, would be so appreciative.

Attachments

• 20220116_103721.jpg
    20220116_103721.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 628
Sponsored Links
Thank you so much. That worked brilliantly. Do you think it will be easy to put some type of switch on it, as at the moment the wire is just dangling and i feel it will be a be of a faff to screw in and unscrew again when needed.

I normally fit a toggle switch ( 5-6 mm ) hole on most intercoms it depends if there is room on the case ….

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back