How to find settings in the Tado app?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Want to invite wife, so read the instructions and it starts go to settings Settings-1.jpg seen here centre bottom but my app Home-Tado-1.jpg there is no settings on the app, she can using google home access some things, but not all, and can't seem to find how to get the page with the settings selection icon.

Think I may have found it, go to "me" then "Device Sharing" one has to share each device independently it seems. Will update once wife has tried to share items.

Glad to say it worked, simply poor instructions.

Feel so stupid, Tapo is not Tado, no wonder instructions were wrong.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I was going into the push button page, and could not find any way to modify actions, however it seems bottom of main page Home-Tado-1A.jpg there is a bar
Home=selection-Tado-1A.jpg
selecting Smart you get this page, Routine_actions_Tapo.jpgwhich at top has three options one is automation, this Door_bell_and_light_settings_Tapo.jpg then lists all the actions the actions pushing or turning the push button will do. The only problem I have is I want the door step lit at 6:30 at the moment it is daylight at 6:30 dawn (sunrise) is 5:09 so not required to turn on lights, once sunrise is after 6:30 am I can set it, but as the days lengthen again bound to forget to turn it off again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back