How to Gas Rate With No Meter Reading

Sponsored Links
You come again? nice one bud, what is your fellas name?

Was it a prison romance or just someone you met in a club?

Sponsored Links
Come again?

Just ignore Gav, just 'cause he's been swinging on his Footprints for the last 20 years he thinks he can abuse everyone. Oh but in all fairness to him, give him a question about tap washers & he's on the case quick style!! Keep up the good work Gav. 'Washer changer of the year 2014'

Bluemoon, stick in a temporary U6, if there's room to do it? And Bob's a close relative.

Why are you discussing gas in a Public Forum????

There is a Place for that,

Lets face it, Some people don't have a clue when it comes to problem solving Dan.

Yes, a very good point mate, but anyone can walk into B&Q, buy a cooker hose & be the next Sinbad from Brookside. It's a complete mockery mate!!

I'm retired and maybe not up with current procedures. Since when has it been a requirement to gas rate cookers, when all that was ever required was a working pressure test at the appliance. Just asking.

I hope you're enjoying your retirement mate? Some of these Letting Agents now ask for all sorts of cr.p when carrying out Landlord's Safety Checks(CP12). Unless it's in a property where it's a young single mother looking for a good seeing to, I'd tell where to stick it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back