how to gas rate an appliance using a G25 meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
could anyone please tell me how to gas rate a combi boiler that is in the
residential part of the property which is above a take-away,the only problem i have is that the gas meter is a G25 which uses 40 cubic metres/hour gas and the last part of the display counter only has two digits :?:

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the forum has a policy of preferin not to give out diy gas advice,even basic gas advice.

If you are registered the first place to ask would have been gsr technical,there's always the combustion chamber section on the forum but don't hold your breath.

Now your scenario is one of those grey areas,if you were registered and have carried out work unless your a commercial engineer your out of scope(9/10 times).
If your doing a cp12 you've been unlucky in what you've picked.we used to be taught that if the primary meter was commercial Then anything off of it was too,do I agree.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back