How to hide the new extension next door ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I live next door to a nursing home, they have just completed an extension that goes most the length of our garden, and is a couple of foot above our 7 foot fence..... is there anything I can either put up or plant to hide the unsightly building.... was thinking about trees but worried they might complain about root damage. ...the building is only about a metre from our fence...

Any ideas please ??

Sponsored Links
Put some trellis on top of your fence, and put in some wall climbing Pyracantha, they won't complain about the height, as they can't see it.

The pyracantha will stop the in-mates from escaping. :LOL:

Andy

Hi. I live next door to a nursing home, they have just completed an extension that goes most the length of our garden, and is a couple of foot above our 7 foot fence..... is there anything I can either put up or plant to hide the unsightly building.... was thinking about trees but worried they might complain about root damage. ...the building is only about a metre from our fence...

Any ideas please ??

Thanks, they do spend most of their time dribbling when you see them.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back