How to identify my 2008 , 8 person hot tub

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought a used 8 person hot tub, I don't have a manual for it. I need to find out the make and model. Only marking is a piece of masking tape behind the heater with the number 44682.

Sponsored Links
The house I live in is probably smaller than your hot tub. In any case, round here it's just too cold for a lot of the year for an outdoors hot tub. Methinks you need to find an American forum to ask this on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
The house I live in is probably smaller than your hot tub. In any case, round here it's just too cold for a lot of the year for an outdoors hot tub. Methinks you need to find an American forum to ask this on...
You can use a hot tub all year round, heats to 40 degrees.

I bought a used 8 person hot tub, I don't have a manual for it. I need to find out the make and model. Only marking is a piece of masking tape behind the heater with the number 44682.
Many don’t have a make and model, just generic bases with a variety of heaters, pumps etc.installed by whoever is selling them.

You can use a hot tub all year round, heats to 40 degrees.
I don't think I fancy the running costs. In any case, me spuds and onions would all have to come uo in the back garden to get one in, so it's a no-no. I can't do without my home-made scouse on cold winter days

Have a look on the shell where the filter is, There may be something there or near the pump/motor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back