How to increase pressure on Ravenheat boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
95AB6260-2EDC-4AE6-AF94-00700ED0929B.jpeg
Hello,
We’ve got a rental property with a Ravenheat combi boiler. The pressure has dropped to zero and we are not sure how to increase it. I know it’s probably a combination of the taps pictured but not sure which. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Nothing to do with the valves in the picture I'm afraid. You need to find the filling loop

images (2).jpeg

Thank you - I’ll head over later and take a look - couldn’t see anything that looked like that yesterday. The previous tenants told me it was the red taps (they were in when the plumber came out last time it happened and were meant to write it down!)

Ok, think this could be it? Should the boiler be on or off when I turn the tap? Thanks in anticipation!

Attachments

• 6613E1B7-0A66-408F-BB5E-5C097C616BC1.jpeg
    6613E1B7-0A66-408F-BB5E-5C097C616BC1.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 824
Sponsored Links
More importantly: if repressurising is a regular necessity, then you have other issues which need investigation.

Thank you all for your help. How often is normal to have to repressurise a boiler? Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back