How to sell a boiler II

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't post "to mods", there are several. Thread will always get deleted. This one reinstated as the content is ok.
Why has the thread how to sell a boiler been closed please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I agree David, I posted on the thread and have read the complete thread again, I do not see anything rude or offensive, or in breach of any site regulations, we are professional enough to have differing opinions and I cant see where anyone was rude

Why has the thread how to sell a boiler been closed please?

Maybe because PullerGas was creating offensive comments by altering the words in the quotes he posted.

puller lier.jpg

Sponsored Links
Maybe because PullerGas was creating offensive comments by altering the words in the quotes he posted.

View attachment 120503
The moderators have the facility to stop a certain member posting on a particular thread.
Why did the moderator not delete pullergas post?..surely it would of been easier than locking a thread for no reason?

I too would like to know the answer - although to be fair Intergas are not the first and won't be the last to claim >100% efficiency.

So Dan do you agree with Intergas regarding their claimed 122% efficiency?

I do have other things to do of an evening :p.

I can't agree or disagree - the boiler that is claimed of is not released here, although i do have a copy of the test house certificate somewhere; which is independent of IG. I don't however know how that figure is achieved.

So you are sat on the fence Dan?
Can you explain how a gas appliance can reach efficiencies in excess of 100%?..let's say 101%.;)
Have you ever experienced combustion air temp higher than flue gas temp?

I've always been sceptical of the standard SEDBUK readings, so for someone to claim 120%, is really just a continuation of the extraordinarily unbelievable.

Can you explain how a gas appliance can reach efficiencies in excess of 100%?..let's say 101%

Latent heat in flue gas etc etc... I'm not on the fence dude - I simply don't know. The test house cert is what it is....@vulcancontinental knows more about that than I do and we've discussed it here before :p

How does Berny have access to deleted posts

Because he is sad and boring enough to keep a catalog of screenshots.

Perhaps the question should be;
How does Berny have access to deleted posts?? My understanding is that he's a Mod & blocks/closes any thread or member that questions his Googled insight & persistence in promoting DIY gas work

I took a screen shot of your post before it was deleted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back