How to setup door contacts on textcom premier elite 64w as entry/exit but also be able to arm the alarm at night without opening front door

Joined
13 Nov 2010
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a wireless door contact on the front door. It's setup as a entry and exit zone. I like this as it gives my parents plenty of time to get their things then close the door.

Thing is I noticed was I have to open the door to set the alarm at night. Is there a way around this?
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top