Premier elite 64w entry/exit time on part arm posssible??

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I have upgraded my 12w alarm with a new 64w system with smartcom and wireless keypad and more sensors

I have 4 wireless door/window contact, 2 pir's and a smartsocket.
Very happy with this setting.

But ı was wondering if it is possible to add a exit time when the alarm is part armed (in the night).
The kids keep opening the front door in the morning without disarming the system, witch is off course followed by a direct alarm + internal wireless sounder. İn the mean time my neighbors are ****ed when it happens again, withch i fully understand.

Played around in the settings and read the manual but i can not find sonething for my problem :)

If anyone have a sugestion i would love to hear it.

Best regards from Amsterdam

Sponsored Links
The issue is setup of the system, on a night set you would come down stairs on into the hallway the pir in the hallway would pick you up and start the entry timer

don’t know your settings so hard to say or where your devices are

Thanx for the reply.

Both of miy PIR's (hallway and livingroom) are omitted in the part arm mode. So they dont bother us.

My front door sensor is programmed as a entry/exit zone when full armed. IhI 10 seconds to disarm the systemwsystem i open the door when full armed.

I would like to have the same 10 seconds also when system is part armed and the front door opens.
Is that possible

Thanx in advance

Sounds like you have the guard attribute set on your entry exit zone ... FAE081F8-5772-48F7-9718-E9AB305A8E28.png

Sponsored Links
Yesssss.....oh man, how did i missed this :)

Thanx mate, now my system is exactly as i wanted to be.

Beste regards,

No problem .....it’s a panel that even after installing it for over 15 years you still find new things about ....lol

If the hallway was set to zone type guard access, then it would start the entry tone when part set and someone enters the hallway and you could still have the guard attribute on the front door.

Taking the guard attribute of the front door has solved your problem but it also means you have no alarm in an evening either so not much point setting it?

Why is the living room and hallway omitted?????

You are absolutely right. In the night only the door and window sensors wil trigger my alarm.

Room and hallway PIR's are omitted because i have 3 children (and a wife, who hates the alarm).
They can go downstairs to the toilet in the night.
In that case the alarm would be triggered when they are detected by the guard/acces PIR. So they need to disarm the alarm en re-arm before they go upstairs again.....
I am sure they will forget the last step in which case we wil have no alarm at all during the rest of the night :)

That's my logic to omit the PIR's in part arm mode but i am open for all sugestions ofcourse :)

Thanx for thinking with me

Yes, all the door and windows downstairs have a microcontact-w sensor. So if they are forced open the alarm will be triggered.

Only if a burglar would smash a window, they could get in without triggering the alarm. But all the windows are big, so that would make a lots of noise :)

Still have 3 unused pw-w sensors and 3 unused smart sockets. Will play around with recipes soon...i would like to have a strobe light come on when the alarm gets triggered....love this alarm.

Thanx again you all.....great place here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back