Texecom Premier elite 64w 2 keypads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I have upgraded the builders alarm system to a premier elite 64w as I needed some extra zones and door contacts which were only possible with wireless connections.

The kit that I purchased came with a wireless keypad, as I have wires available at the front door can I easily add a second keypad so I can put the one that came with the kit upstairs?

Would I need to change any major settings?

Sponsored Links
Yes
Purchase a LCDP keypad site at front door and connect to bus connections + - TR.
You will need to address the keypad via dil switches on keypad.
Wiring diagram are available in the installation manual which you can download.

Well it's all connected up, new wired keypad by the front door and the wireless keypad on the landing, is there anyway to dim the lights on the wired keypad, it's very blue and very bright all of the time

Sponsored Links
As below

Attachments

• C79335EC-5AF7-4632-A7BC-262DE578D56B.png
    C79335EC-5AF7-4632-A7BC-262DE578D56B.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 41
  • EE502F05-1657-4F2A-B9C4-69FBDED159AB.png
    EE502F05-1657-4F2A-B9C4-69FBDED159AB.png
    413.5 KB · Views: 47
I would look at active being brighter than normal, active is when using the screen, normal is when it’s not being used.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back