Texecom Premier Elite 64W wireless keypad woes

Hi Plasma, Did you eventually work out why Wintex inside of a VM would not work? I have exactly the same set up on my Mac using fusion but for the life of me have been unable to work out the connectivity issue. IP details all look good and I can access the LAN/WAN.

Thanks,
LB

So my solution was to change the VM From Windows 10 To Windows 7 and it works perfectly. No idea why 10 wouldn’t work but as that’s all I use it for 7 is just fine.

Plasma

Sponsored Links
So my solution was to change the VM From Windows 10 To Windows 7 and it works perfectly. No idea why 10 wouldn’t work but as that’s all I use it for 7 is just fine.

Plasma
Yep...For days on end I played around with Win 10 to no avail. Texecom support were unable to find a solution either but seemingly have it working using exactly the same scenario. I've Installed Win7 with all its updates but ran into some missing dll files when launching Wintex. A quick install of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version fixed that and I can now access panels.

Thanks again Plasma.

Yep...For days on end I played around with Win 10 to no avail. Texecom support were unable to find a solution either but seemingly have it working using exactly the same scenario. I've Installed Win7 with all its updates but ran into some missing dll files when launching Wintex. A quick install of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version fixed that and I can now access panels.

Thanks again Plasma.

Now you mention it I think I needed some extra DLL’s. I just grabbed them off the net and registered them manually using “regsvr32 -i <dll_name>”.

Glad you got it working.

Plasma

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back