TEXICOM 64W KEYPAD PROBLEMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please help with my new alarm. l have a total of 3 keypads, 1- keypad at the side of the 64w panel upstairs, and 2- keypads downstairs, all 3 are wired back to the panel .l can only have 1 keypad working at any one time. when l "confirm devices" only 1 keypad is showing.The 2 downstair pads only work, if they are connected to the panel individualy, and they have been addressed correctly.The keypads light up , and display the panel faults, but will not accept a engineers code , l cannot find on any of the forums, where anyone has had the same problem.

Texecom 64w panel.
1- LCD WIRED KEYPAD .
2- " " FMK KEYPADS
2 PIR.
1- ODYSSEY BELL.

Sponsored Links
Sparkymarka, the addresses are correct, the T on the panel goes to T on the keypad, and same with R to R.

Sponsored Links
l can do that tomorrow,i think, my first time on the forum.

Had a look at the dipswitches, and you have now got me wondering, the switch has on one side 1-2-3-4

ON CEY l have the toggle pointing this way, thinking it is on, but l can now see it should be pointing to one of the 1-4 numbers, that is so confusing.
l will try it tomorrow, and let you know. l feel so stupid.

Press Yes and Menu on the keypads ADD=xxx

you want addresses 1,2 and 3 for keypads 1, 2 and 3

DSC02660.JPG DSC02665.JPG DSC02666.JPG l have sent you 2- photos of the downstair keypads , l think you will see where I went wrong, 1 of the dipswitch modules has been fitted upside down.
Also a photo of the upstair keypad beside the panel showing "CONFIRM DEVICES", should it not be RKP>123 ?

yes in confirm devices it would be 1 2 3, but say 1 was address 2 and the others 1, it would only show 2 in confirm devices.

so that looks like address 1 is correct and you need to change one of the two's to a three

Think the one being upside down is throwing things out for you.

Don't think I have ever had one upside down.

You can check the address of each keypad with Yes and menu, and the Add being at the top right of the screen.

the 64W has keypads 1 to 4 available to it so as long as they are addressed between 1 and 4 and are all different you should be okay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back