Bell on constantly

Sponsored Links
is that at the panel, at the bell?

the default in the panel is SAB and the default on the bell is SAB, if one is changed then bell is on continuously, if they are both set to same value it only rings when triggered

Sponsored Links
what I dont want is you to be sending data backwards and forwards using wintex and not knowing if you have changed some or none of the settings

I have just noticed that BELL ON ARM FAIL was ticked, l remember unticking this a few days ago.
The bell is now silent ,could that be the problem ?

bell on arm fail, isnt the issue.

unlikely its corrupted

can you do this by the keypad?

The issue is I dont know what you have or havent done in wintex and have or havent uploaded to the panel.

wont be the first time I have accidently deleted something to the panel as the wintex profile wasnt uptodate with the latest programing on the panel

okay, you cant see the bell jumper settings?
when you put the orange in bell trigger it triggers bell?

change to scb if thats the case by pressing NO(X) and you should see the keypad option change, then wire in the bell trigger.

should no longer be ringing, then do a bell and strobe test to make sure they are working properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back