How to solve the Doctor's strike

Sponsored Links
I guess people could write something along the lines of:

Wow, yet another anti-brexit post from JohnD!

Who could have seen that coming!

Sponsored Links
When you see as many Brexit posts from me as you do anti-Muslim and anti-Foreigner posts from the RWRs, you might have a point.

Disappointing that none of you have any interest in the Hunts vs. NHS problem.

When you see as many Brexit posts from me as you do anti-Muslim and anti-Foreigner posts from the RWRs, you might have a point.
Hardly fair is it? The anti-foreigner posts are done by a few, you are pretty much a one man band when it comes to Brexit! :) However, as dull as it can be, at least it's easier going, as long as the border control conversation doesn't come up...

Hunt, the man has one letter incorrect in his name. He should not be meddling with the NHS, but then tories never did have much of a track record as far as the NHS is concerned.

There are only a handful of obsessive anti-Muslim campaigners, you can try counting them by person if you want. You will still find I am not in the running for most persistent poster. Just look at the obsessive DRM, for example. Or the insane woodbine. Try to find a few DIY oriented posts he's written. Or the deliberately offensive and lying Sooey.

But you're only doing your "another post" thing to DRM and what he writes.
So if I am going to measure like for like (1 person each), then you're deffo getting there in the amount of your Brexit posts!
As for writing DIY posts by Woodbine, Himmy is exactly the same but I don't hear you mentioning that..

I think what we should be trying to say is nobody here is perfect. Not them, not you, not I. So people in glass houses etc etc..

Anyway, no comment on Hunt? I'm disappointed!! :)

There are many problems with the NHS , mainly due to mismanagement , which is surprising when you consider how many managers there are. Making doctors work more weekends is going to make no difference at all as to work a weekend you will take off days in the week instead so they will be short staffed midweek.

But you're only doing your "another post" thing to DRM

Not true.

In the past week I have commented on six. Three were DRM. There were far more obsessive anti-Muslim posts than I commented on.

For example I commented on these:

On Saturday DRM started an anti-Muslim thread.

On Monday sooey started an anti-remain thread, and handy dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

On Monday sooey started an anti-EU thread and handy dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

(can you see a pattern?)

On Wednesday Gasbanni started a weird thread about his friend's anti-Semitism and some old plumber, and DRM dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

Today DRM added another anti-Muslim post to his anti-Muslim thread.

Last edited:
Not true.

In the past week I have commented on six. Three were DRM. There were far more obsessive anti-Muslim posts than I commented on.

On Monday sooey started an anti-remain thread, and handy dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

On Monday sooey started an anti-EU thread and handy dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

(can you see a pattern?)

On Wednesday Gasbanni started a weird thread about his friend's anti-Semitism and some old plumber, and DRM dragged his anti-Muslim obsession into it.

So why aren't you discussing how to solve the Doctor's strike rather than using it to take a pop at other posters?

Not true.

(can you see a pattern?)

Yes dear, whatever you say dear.

I started the thread and put the link in. I thought it was interesting.

Since then, almost nothing but people taking a pop at me. Including you.

Pleased to see blightymam has a whine even though what she says is untrue.

I started the thread and put the link in. I thought it was interesting.

Since then, almost nothing but people taking a pop at me. Including you.

Where have I taken a pop at you?.. I have asked you a question that you are unwilling to answer. and you have become defensive.

Sponsored Links
Back